Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, “xyzcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit and the amount of time you spent on a page;
5. If you linked to Better Search, LLC website from another website, the address of that website;
6. We also collect information about which pages our customers visit within Better Search, LLC. This site visitation data is identified only by a unique ID number, and it is never linked with personal information unless a user consents;
7. In order to constantly improve our web site and better serve our customers online, Better Search, LLC may use software tools such as “cookies” to gather information about site visitors’ browsing activities.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. We do not and will not sell, trade or share your personal information with any other agency or entity.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information as in an e-mail to the web administrator or other member of our organization’s staff, or by filling out a form with personal information and submitting it to us through our website we use that information to respond to your message, to help us get you the information you have requested, or to provide you the requested service . We will respond to your message or request and we may also contact you to provide information or a service of interest to you. You will always have the choice to decline further communication. We will never give your name or information to other organizations without informing you and giving you the opportunity to opt out.
Links to Other Sites